Spinal Evaluations for Children & Adults
At spinemaintenance.com we provide spinal evaluations for adults and children alike (it is even more important to check the spines of children because it is the knocks and falls we experience early in life that later manifest as our back problems)
Our Evaluation will include:
- An explanation of how your body uses the nerve system to coordinate every function of the body.
- Additional information on exactly what happens when spinal bones misalign, called a spinal occlusion, and cause the delicate nerve root tissue to malfunction
- A very careful evaluation of the spinal muscles to determine if there are any spinal occlusions present
- A charted, detailed result of the evaluation. Description and explanation of how we address your spinal occlusions using the non-manipulative Spinology technique
- An explanation of how our facility operates.
- An explanation of the unique fees system
1st visit [Length of time : 40-45 mins aprox]
- We will sit and chat first to get to know each other.
- We will give you a full explaination of what spinemaintneance is about and how it can benefit you and your family.
- A detailed evaluation of your spine - fully clothed, laying face down on a comfortable table. (no other exams or x-rays )
Subsequent visits [Length of time : 5-10 mins aprox]
- You will lie on the table face down and relax for a minute or two.
- We will the feel the muscles attached to your spine and determine if any muscles are pulling or 'working' in an attempt at correction.
- We will put very gentle and specific impulses into the muscles using our hands, to help the muscle do its job and realign the vertebra.
- You can relax for another few mins lying on the table.